Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 12, 2008

OH LORD

2 nights ago Jack did good sleeping in his bed all night so the next day after work he was supposed to get a prize at the store. So we go, he was terrible. He was throwing fits left and right and screaming and whining and carrying on. Anyway, after we get what we need to go to my parents house. He was terrible there. My mom gets this little book out that happens to be my prayer book from 3rd grade of something. Cool thing about it, it says my name on the inside and the date happens to be 11.28 (jack's birthday). So my mom is making up there prayers: "Dear Lord, please help Jack be a good boy and not be mean to his mommy and daddy and be nice....." yadda yadda yadda. All of a sudden Jack says:

"My daddy spank-a my butt OH LORD AMEN!!!"

HYSTERICAL!!!!!

0 comments: