Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 30, 2009

almost 23 weeks

I had another doctor's appointment today. ALL IS GOOD!!!! It's still a baby girl! :-) The cord flow was great. Heartrate was 149bpm and she was moving around a lot. They didn't do measurements but she should be about 1 pound. I am scheduled to see Dr. D again on the 10th and Dr. High Risk on the 14th but will probably just keep the 14th appointment. My blood pressure was PEFECTION 120/70!!!! Dr. D seemed pretty confident about how well I am doing. He said if cord flow continues to go well, we could probably do every 2 week appointments. We will see. He said he knows that I know what to watch for and of course if any problems I would be there in a heartbeat. We are reaching the point where I had Jack (24 weeks 4 days) and it's just bizarre to me. I NEVER had a belly with Jack. I NEVER looked pregnant with Jack. I LOOK pregnant with Brooke. My dad even just stares at my belly like I'm a weirdo!!! I HAVE to buy maternity clothes. I WANTED to with Jack. It's all just so completely different and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!

1 comments:

Shannon Hyden said...

Linds,
I'm so happy for you! Sounds like everything is going super! Have a happy holiday!!!

Luv,
Shannon