Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 23, 2008

new camera

So Matt and I got a new camera tonight (Christmas present to ourselves). Our old one required batteries and that's not too fun with a camera. We purchased it in a hurry when Jack was in the NICU so we decided it was time for a new one. We had a Sony and this time we got a Casio. Hopefully I like it soon....errrr....learn all it's tricks it has soon.

Below are just some random pictures I have taken recently. Some with NEW camera, some with OLD. Can you even tell a difference???


Jack with all the ANIMALS we have to go to bed with every night (OLD camera)

Jack being RIDICULOUS with my pink hat on (OLD)

Blowing me a kiss instead of saying "cheese" (new)


Not sure what this face is all about. He looks disgusted. (New)

practicing rolling his eyes at me I think. (new)

CHEESE! (new)

having fun (new)

(new)


"I don't wanna say cheese" (new)


Totally "cheesin" reading a book in santa rocker (new)

very studious (new)

(new)


INNOCENT!!!!! I think not!!! (new)


trying to smile on the stairs (old)

Cutie pie!! (old)
Check out the 2 posts below this one too. They were just added tonight!!! I am picture crazy today! SORRY!


0 comments: