Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pampering for Preemies

Last Wednesday evening there was a March of Dimes event called Pampering for Preemies. I was asked to speak at it about Jack's story. It was mostly all women and it was the first time for it and I was a little hesitant about doing it. It ended up being a blast. There were all kinds of places there for "pampering". My mom, friends Natosha and Sam and Jack went. We got our eye brows waxed, massages, hair and make up done and the food was excellent. All in all it was a great night. It was about the 7th time I have told Jack's story to a large audience and I still can't seem to manange to get through it without crying. During the speech there was a large screen with a variety of Jack's pictures on it. Jack was pretty intrested in that and then when I was getting choked up he "needed" to come and see me and then when I was better he went back to Mimi. It was very sweet. It's like he knew I needed him right then and there.



Here are a few pictures from the night.


Jack and Mimi (my mom's hair was so cute)

Me speaking

Sam getting all curled

Natosha getting all fixed up too!

We are also getting ready to celebrate Jack's 3rd birthday. I cannot believe my baby boy is 3!!! This year will be very exciting with Birthday and Christmas because he is actually starting to get it. Santa Claus is pretty cool right now and he knows that we have to be good. It's super funny. He also knows that he wants Thomas for his birthday party. You ask him how old he will be and he says THOMAS and then you have to ask him what number he will be and he says, "1, 2, 3!!!"

I did sent out an E-invite for his birthday party because I am too cheap to send them out in the mail. We are going to do a cake on Thanksgiving afternoon for all that are going to Thanksgiving at my parents house and then Friday we will be doing cake and ice cream for more friends and family at 6pm at our house. If you have any questions, please let me know. Some of you I didn't have your email address so please know that you are invited.....YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! and if you don't, come anyway!!! HAH!!!

Have a great week!!!


0 comments: